Monday, April 7, 2014

What is Success?

To me, success is achieving your goals. Since my blog is about "how to pole vault" I will share my success in pole vault. Last year I started vaulting after the first couple meets and by the last meet of the season I ended up holding the school record. I achieved this success by working hard all year and listening to the instructions from my coach. Last year, my goal for vault was really only to do the best I could and see how far I could go. This year, my goal is to secure my spot at the State meet! It is an achievable success as long as I work hard and put everything I have learned to work. The picture below is a picture of pole vault success. Renaud Lavillenie had just cleared his final height at the Olympics on August 10, 2012, winning the gold! This photo was taken from http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-08-11/renaud-lavillenie-reacts-after-a-successful-attempt/4192232.


No comments:

Post a Comment